✖ The Demon Butler
- (I’m running errands for my pregnant wife. While walking to a nearby store, I see two teenagers harassing a child that is only four or five years old. I shoo them away from the boy, and he introduces himself.)
- Me: “So, where’s your mom at?”
- Boy: “She’s in the store. Do you have kids?”
- Me: “Not yet. We’re expecting a baby girl soon, though.”
- Boy: “Well, she’s going to turn out nice, like you! So, I’m going to marry her someday!”
- (I laugh, and play along while I bring him to the service desk, and wait until his mom picks him up. Six years later, my daughter comes home from school and introduces us to a friend that defended her against a bully on the playground. I didn’t recognize him, but he certainly knew who I was!)
#Daddy… #I tried my best #I really did. #I saved those Winchesters for you #I even stood up to my brother for you #And I was just wondering… #Is there anyway you could bring me back? #At all? #…if you can’t… Maybe… Maybe just tell that Sammy Winchester that I miss him #And tell them to keep fighting… for me
ArE yOU FucKERS trYINg To Make ME crY
Yes. Yes they are. *sobbing*
is he wearing sam’s shirt?
yes. yes he is.
Fuck you all.
My Baby!!!! *Cuddles him to my chest*